1. Would you take the fall for a crime committed by a sibling or parent?no, and the occassion has risen many times.
2. What's your favorite picnic food?my aunt mamie's stewed corn
3. What television show did you like that got canceled way too soon?The Misfits of Science and Whiz Kids...the only fan letters I've written to Network Studios
4. Ever get caught picking your nose?Always
5. By which school picture are you most embarrassed?Senior Class (both in the yearbook and the cap and gown pictures
6. What was your first computer?that I played on was a TRS-80; at school was a TI-99; owned was a Radio Shack Color Computer
7. What are you completely and irrationally stubborn about?correcting people who confuse the terms cast recording and soundtrack
8. You're offered the political appointment of your choosing. What job do you take?Press Secretary or Foreign Ambassador to France
9. How would you like to die?In my sleep, I don't think I really care otherwise
10. You get to plan your own funeral. Who speaks? Who sings? How do you get sent off?I would let whomever wanted to speak. Barbra Streisand and Kathleen Battle would sing,
ashes would get strewn over Broadway maybe, but I'd still have a casket in the family plot
11. You and a date finish an expensive dinner at a fancy restaurant and discover the waiter has charged you for only one lobster. Do you a) point out the mistake. b) keep quiet and leave a huge tip. c) quickly pay the tab and leave.quick tab and flee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. To whom are you most likely to lend money? a relative, a friend, a business partner, or the author of this survey.a friend
13. Ever changed your website just so you could join a ring?yes
14. Ever written on a special topic, just so you could qualify for a web award?no
15. Ever submitted your own site for a web award?no
16. Ever offered a web award of your own conception?no
17. What's your favorite flavor of toaster pastry?strawberry with icing
18. Ever paid one credit card with another one?yes
19. Ever been hoopsnaked by a home equity loan ad?hoopsnaked? come on Mike!
20. To what magazines do you currently subscribe?none
21. What's your guilty pleasure?self-love and ice cream
22. What do you do that you do not enjoy simply for appearance sake?sometimes I hold conversations with people whom I shouldn't
23. Have you ever taken out a singles ad?nope
24. Have you ever lied in a singles ad?nope
25. When was the last time you bounced a check?Three or four years ago, not since I got direct deposit!!!
26. Have you ever camped out for concert tickets? If so, for which concert?no for concert, but i'm going to answer this as a RENT question, so yeah.
27. What's the most embarrassing name ever given to you by a significant other?EASY
28. Ever played truth or dare in an effort to get into someone's pants?no
29. Did you have sex in high school?no, UNFORTUNATELY!
30. What's your favorite drinking game?I NEVER or THREE MAN
31. What bad habit do you have that no one is supposed to know about?welp, not gonna answer this one
32. Are you completely honest in situations where your name isn't used?Usually
33. Ever urinated in public?I am a male after all.
34. Which celebrity would you most like to see drop off the face of the Earth?Possibly, Jim Carrey
35. Which celebrity would you most like to bring back from the dead?Lucille Ball
36. If you found out who really killed JFK, who would you tell first?Oh my what a great question, OPRAH!
37. What's your favorite comic strip?I'd say Dilbert for now.
38. What was the last thing you purchased at Wal-hyphen-Mart? When was that?I think some deoderant and a fan two months ago.
39. If you were afforded the opportunity to sleep with one of your friends, who would it be?Joey. no last name because it's more than one.
40. To what superstition do you most adhere?Not to split poles when you are walking in a group: BREAD AND BUTTER!
41. Elevators or escalators?elevators
42. How many justices of the U.S. Supreme Court can you name? No cheating (there are nine).One that I'm absolutely positive of....
43. What is the name of your congressman? (or similar government representative for those living outside the US and not in some fascist country that doesn't have a representational government).David Price is my congressman. unless you are speaking of Senators.
44. What are you a big old geek about?comic books
45. Who makes you laugh?almost anything
46. Have you ever been in a band? If so, what was it called?The Accidentals and also hearsay.
47. Herbivore, carnivore, or omnivore?omnivore
48. When playing tic tac toe, which square do you always fill in first? Do you prefer "X" or "O"?"X" and usually the center
49. Does the time 4:20 have any significance for you?ooooo DAMN! i've forgotten what that means.
50. What was the biggest prize you ever won?Not including scholarship money....($115,000 where did it go?) Two tickets to see Alanis Morrissette.
I'm extra-ordinary, I need to do extraordinary things.